Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pie Wars

I have a special place in my heart for an amazing organization - School on Wheels.  I became involved in SOW over 10 years ago when my friend, Sally, began the organization which enriches the lives of so many families in Indianapolis by tutoring the homeless children in the community.  So, when they were planning on the 2nd annual Pie Wars at City Market, I was all over rolling up the bus to draw some attention to this fun event and organization!

Don't they look fabulous?!?!? Workin' it to sell some tix for Doin' the Decade!!

Ashley modelin' her new retro101 scarf
look who came and visited us?  My favs, Stevi!!

love me some City Market!!!

Great night - great organization... see you at the Spirit Run!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting w/ retro101... don't forget to like us on the FB, follow us on twitter as well as Instagram for the latest & greatest!!