Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Indy's 1st Boutique on Wheels

Yep... I think it is official.  retro101 is Indy's 1st Boutique on Wheels.  I got to tell ya... when Ellie the Bus was getting converted into a mobile pop-up shop, I often wondered -- are people going to get it?  I hesitated to book a lot of events at first b/c I didn't know how the response was going to be.  Well... I am so excited to say that people do get it and have embracing the concept for the past few weeks. 

I've rolled out to the Indie Arts & Vintage Marketplace...
It was a fun day that I got to share with my two lil' guys
 After that, I rolled out with 3 food trucks!!  It was great meeting up with Scratch, MacGenie & Scout's for the day.  And look... I even had some visitors (the fab duo, Jamie & Martine).

After conquering downtown, what was the next stop?  If you guessed Castleton United Methodist Church you are the winner!  The crafters were out and about last Saturday -- holla!!
 Now, this pic is just fun!  Who would have thought rollin' up to Bella Chic there would be an impromptu photo shoot?  I guess these random acts of fun happen on the daily up in the HC (Hamilton County) according to my peeps, Julie & Amy, which is just fine by me!  retro101 will be rollin' there quite often... aw yeah!!!


And the last roll out... this past weekend at... yep - you guessed it! Chica Boutiqua up in the BC (Boone County)!!  Zionsville has great shoppers (and local celebs too).  Can't wait to roll out to Z-ville again!!

Clearly, I love Ellie the bus and it shows!  I have a ton of pictures of the outside but haven't captured a lot of photos inside the boutique on wheels (or the featured local artists that sell their wares on the bus).  No worries... I will get those pics and feature those artists soon... until then... keep rollin' old school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting w/ retro101... don't forget to like us on the FB, follow us on twitter as well as Instagram for the latest & greatest!!